Why Join the Chamber?
It’s a great time to be member of the Morgantown Area Chamber of Commerce. Here are six reasons why you should join:
Reasons to Join the Morgantown Area Chamber of Commerce:
- You need to share your message with as many people as possible. For a few hundred dollars, you’ll be a member of an organization where you can communicate to a closed group of hundreds of potential customers and networking partners.
- The Morgantown Area Chamber of Commerce offers opportunities each month to make new business contacts. In addition, the Chamber office only recommends our members to callers looking for products and services.
- A recent national survey by the Shapiro Group states: Consumers are 63% more likely to buy goods and services from a company they believe is a member of a local Chamber of Commerce. When Consumers know that a business is a member of a local Chamber of Commerce, 44% are more likely to think favorably about that business.
- You need to be in the know about current events and what changes in the business climate could affect future business. The Chamber is the place to get that information.
- You need to build a network of people who are thinking of you first when asked by their customers, friends, family and vendors who they think could provide what you are selling. The bigger your audience, the bigger your return.
- You need to be in a supportive atmosphere where you can see that others are doing well and you can too. Again, the Morgantown Area Chamber of Commerce offers you that opportunity.
Are you a member? I bet your competition is. Click here to Join the MACOC online.